A chair with sensors and small motors that can nudge you towards better habits when you work at the desk. Some features it could have:
- It could remind you to improve your posture by buzzing slightly at the lower or upper back, depending on where the back rest sensors feel you put the most pressure, or if you lean too long to one side.
- It could be connected to your computer so that a small message window or maybe image pops up to give some advice and reminders when it buzzes.
- There could be a massage function in the back of the chair to release tension
- The computer reminders and buzzers could also show/encourage you to do some simple exercises at the desk, like twisting and bending your back and neck, rolling your shoulders etc.
- The seat could be slightly loose, or maybe have tiny movements so you could have to activate your core muscles, preferably without taking away focus from your work
- The seat could be automatically tilted forward a few times during the day, and the desk raised, to encourage you to stand at the desk. There could be a "warning" in advance that you can accept or postpone for some minutes.
What features would you add to this super chair?